Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Howard Magazine

We love seeing our work in magazines. Like Howard Magazine.

Several months ago we photographed Ashley Riddle from Up Do's for I Do's at her studio for a piece in the magazine about women-owned businesses. After long waiting... here it is! The entire issue focuses on women in business from Howard County.

As a female small-business co-owner myself, I really loved all the articles and learning about other local women who are pursuing their dreams and making them reality. When balance was started in 2000, it was just me (Nathaniel came on board as co-owner in 2003), and I am always inspired and excited to see other women out there, doing it & doing it well.

Congrats to all the women featured and especially Ashley, whom we love and adore!


~ Rissa

No comments: