Monday, December 8, 2008

Recycling Christmas

Ever wonder what happened to film photography? And all those little plastic film canisters?

Well, we had saved ours because for the longest time, Baltimore County wouldn't recycle the plastic. Then we found a use for them... a festive, happy use for them. A Christmas tree!

Nathaniel made this little cutie from piles of Fuji Film canisters and piles of hot glue sticks. We love it. It's a reminder of all the good things in our lives this time of year.

Wishing you all a Merry, Jolly Season!
~ Rissa

2 comments:

Owner/Photographer: Vanessa Ard said...

That's too cute! Funny thing too because I just pulled out my film camera (Pentax) and all my filters and decided to play with my old film this winter. I have a roll in there now but have kind of forgotten to bring it with me on errands.

Anonymous said...

love it!