Saturday, January 22, 2011

For Free, Babe!

Okay girls - everyone loves FREE. And I have something FREE to give you.

We have six tickets for the Great Room Bridal Showcase at Savage Mill on Sunday January 30 from noon to 3pm at 8600 Foundry Street, Savage MD 20763. Each one is worth $10, if you were to buy them at the door.

And we have ten tickets for The Baltimore Bridal Showcase on Saturday February 5 from 5pm to 9pm and Sunday Febraury 6 from 11am to 4pm, at the Baltimore Convention Center, 1 West Pratt Street, Baltimore MD. Each one is worth $10 if you were to buy them at the door.

I'll give 'em away to the first brides who send me a message on Facebook or email me at balancephotography@gmail.com - let me know how many tickets you want and for which show, too, please!

Woo-hoo!
~ Rissa

No comments: